Thursday, November 15, 2012

Week 12: Another Hamlet

I watched The Royal Shakespeare Company production of Hamlet.  I watched this version because it looked better than the other version we had.  It was produced by The Royal Shakespeare Company, it was directed by Gregory Doran and the star of this version was David Tennant.  Its hard to say what the setting is but I would guess some wear around 1990.  The whole movie is done inside a somewhat modern palace, a lot of the palace was made of black marble.  I thought the acting from everyone except David Tennant and Patrick Stewart was pretty much awful.

4 comments:

  1. All the facts were sound, but I would have liked to hear why you thought the facts were sound.

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you could have given an example of some poor acting.
    E;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. August, this flowed very well and I understood that you didn't really like this version of Hamlet. I would have liked to see you try to write about something you did like.

    Mrs. Sexton

    ReplyDelete