Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week6: Why Shakespeare Why?

"The clock hath stricken three."  The funny thing about a clock striking three in Julius Caesar is that clocks with gears weren't invented till 1400 years after Caesars death.  I don't know why Shakespeare would say the the clock struck three, it could have been that he didn't realize that mistake.  It's more likely that because this is Shakespeare it has some in depth meaning, if this is right I have no clue what the meaning is.

5 comments:

  1. LOL i like this about the clocks:) nice one. :) Allison
    But why did you do thought question 6!!? I'm confused a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom told me I was suposed to do question 6 and instead of checking to see if that was what I had written down for homework(I had question 7 written down) I just did question 6 like she said. Didn't realize she had told me wrong till today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here... hehehe.. ;D I was like, "I'm sure I'm doing the right question... I almost did this last week... but I did it this week. hehe

      Delete
  3. Good job considering we did the wrong question. I liked how you inserted if shakespeare did this for some deep meaning... You had a quote, which is good.

    ReplyDelete