I think Claudius is two faced, because sometimes he acts as if he feels remorse for killing Hamlet, however most of the time he acts like killing his brother was just business. Claudius only feels remorse when he figures out that Hamlet knows he murdered the king. That remorse is only short term and is quickly thrown away. Throughout most of the play he acts like killing his brother was just a job that he had to complete in order to become king.
You stated your opinions, gave examples, and I agree completly.
ReplyDeleteI liked your points. I dont like YOUR font
ReplyDeleteE;-)
My font is awesome and it doesn't look like a 2 year old wrote it :O ;p
DeleteI don't agree, Claudius is a very bad person. but you supported yourself.
ReplyDeleteGood job covering Claudius' moment of remorse.
ReplyDelete-McKinley
I liked your points and examples.:) Allison
ReplyDeleteI liked your points and how you used business.
ReplyDeleteWell written, good font and well supported points.
ReplyDeleteNice job.