Haiku
Oh I hate haikus
Because they are so stupid
Haikus are so bad
Lantern
NO
No more
Japanese
Poems ever
Bad
Couplet
Poetry is quite a sin
Poetry no not again
Cinquain
Cinquains
Much like hikus
Annoying, so painful
I hate them lots they are so bad
Awful
Poetry Pattern
The moon, if it were made of cheese we'd probably eat it all, but no oh no it's made of rock:( so it will stay up in the sky bring werewolves out at night.
Thats deep man... DEEP
ReplyDeleteLOL that was extremly funny! I know now never to ask your opinion on poetry.
ReplyDeleteStephanie :)
I really liked your lantern lol
ReplyDeleteE
Finally!!! Someone feels the same way as I do about poetry.
ReplyDeleteAs others have stated, these poems are quite funny! Keep it up,
ReplyDelete-McKinley
Good job! I liked them all!
ReplyDeleteHaha, nice, good job!
ReplyDeleteNS
negative but clever.
ReplyDeleteBen.