R.Q. 4
Claudio is violently angry at Hero because he thought, in good faith that she was pure. However after the night before when he thought he saw he cheating on him he probably felt betrayed and scammed.
R.Q. 5
I think that Claudio was not angry with Hero's supposed lover because he probably didn't see him to be at fault. He did see Hero to be at fault because he saw her to be prostituting her self. I think this shows that Claudio loves her as an object, if its blemished he no longer loves it.
T.Q. 9
Beatrice is not another Lady Macbeth because she is not a deranged psychopath. The only similarity is that they both wanted some one to kill an individual. Beatrice asked Benedick to kill Claudio because he had attacked Hero's honor and assaulted her physically. When Lady Macbeth told Macbeth to kill Duncan it was solely for selfish personal gain.
I loved your first sentence on T.Q.9 it was very subtle.
ReplyDeleteI really liked Your word choice on T.Q.9
ReplyDelete