Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Week 6: Women always worry

There isn't much to say about review question 1.  All I can see that is significant is that in scene one Brutus's wife Portia is worried about Brutus because, "...yesternight at supper you(Brutus) suddenly arose, and walk'd about musing and sighing, with your arms across..."  Portia knows that Brutus is planing some, "...some sick offence with in your(Brutus's) mind..."  In scene two Caesars wife Calpurnia is worried that Caesar will be killed because of a dream that she had.  She says's to Caesar, "You shall not stir out of your house today."  She also says, "...I never stood on ceremonies, yet now they fright me."  Calpurnia begs Caesar to stay home but Caesar believes he is invincible and ignores her.  I believe the fact that both Brutus's wife and Caesars wife are worried for them is the only thing significant in act two scene one and two.

5 comments:

  1. I liked that you use quotes, But it gets kind of confusing when you use to many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of agree with the comment above but its not really to confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LQTM! I like the title! Well done using quotes as part of your sentence.

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!
    well written, insightful and fun to read.
    well done sir, well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY!!! We don't ALWAYS worry! but good job. I think you used a good amount of quotes, but maybe you could have spaced them out a little more.

    ReplyDelete