Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Week8: Friendship
It seems like Brutus is only friends with Cassius so that he can use him as a tool and does not see their friendship as a true one like Cassius does. I say this because in Act 4 Scene 3 Brutus pretty much tells Cassius that unless he has zero flaws then he dosen't want to be around him because, "I(Brutus) do not like your faults." Cassius views their friendship very differently, he says, "A friendly eye could never see such faults." meaning that if Brutus was a true friend he would not be so fixated on his falts and would be more understanding of his actions. Brutus and Cassius view their friendship totaly oppisite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You showed both sides of the argument very well, good job.
ReplyDeleteNS
I like how you make Brutus seem very lonely in the intro.
ReplyDeleteBen above.
ReplyDeletefunny how it went from Cassius controling Brutus to Brutus controling Cassius.
ReplyDelete