Thursday, October 25, 2012
Week9: State of Mind
Hamlet appears to be in a depressed/angry state of mind at the beginning of the play because of his fathers death. He wears all black clothes and hardly talks to anyone. He is angry towards his mother and uncle for getting married so fast after his fathers death. After discovering that his father had been murdered his state of mind changes greatly. Once he devises a way know if the ghost was telling the truth about being murder and sets his plan into play he begins wearing clothes with color. I think Hamlet would describe his state of mind at the end of the play as a vengeful state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very good, I defiantly saw the S.E.E. method used here.
ReplyDeleteNS
A perfect example of the SEE method and a well thought out paper!
ReplyDeleteThe SEE method is great. I can see where i went wrong looking at yours. again great job:) Allison
ReplyDelete