R.Q. 2
I think when Benedick challenges Claudio to a dual it shows that he is a honorable man, and that he thinks that Claudio overacted and that he shouldn't have shamed Hero public.
R.Q. 3
I would say that Claudio has some remorse for what he did to Hero, after he hears of her innocence. However I don't think he felts as remorseful as he should have. If you consider that Claudio thought Hero was dead at the time he discovered her innocence then you should conclude that Claudio did not give a satisfactory confession.
R.Q. 9
It is important for Claudio to take his wedding vows before he sees the bride so that he can show that he is marrying whoever Leonato and Antonio want him to.
you may have changed my own views with your answer to R.Q.3.
ReplyDeleteYour first two were good, but your second one just seemed to stop abruptly without giving us an answer.
ReplyDeleteNS
Good job but I do agree with Nate.
ReplyDelete